HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2014

Full disclosure:  I am a retired theatrical performer.  Many of my friends are performers.  We are a slightly off beat and fun loving group of people.  One particular high school friend was and still is extremely fun loving.  And I have proof that the apple doesn't fall very far from the tree.

Do you remember, or have you seen, the "I Dreamed..." Maidenform ad campaign?  It ran for nearly 21 years, spanning 3 decades, the 50's, 60's and 70's.  Well, in honor of Mother's Day, I'm sharing two photos... one of an original Maidenform "I Dreamed..." advertisement, and the other the photo (a knock-off) taken of the mother of that  extremely fun loving high school chum of mine, who when this picture was taken, was in her 50's and was a true sport, in every sense of the word.

Happy Mother's Day!

Original Maidenform "I Dreamed..." Advertisement Circa 1952

The Original Mrs. Chaltas Circa 1982 


Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are Mothers...
XO
Kathy 

Comments

Popular Posts