Christmas in July 2013


It's kind of a tradition around here, to offer a Christmas in July Sale during the month of July.  I wanted to let you know which shops were holding one.  I've including a sampling, from each store, of my personal favorites.  Hey...you get to do that when you're chief editor, writer, correspondent, publisher....  ( : 

CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALES AT VLSST 2013



1940's Fischer Heavenly Silk Slip Never Worn Tags attached Size 40



Miss Elaine Gold Label Peignoir Set 




Chantilly Lace Camisole with Garders




70's Gilead Indian Color Block Print Caftan Hostess Gown Offered by Medicinew1


Many of our other store owners are having sales, too, but not for the whole month.  It pays to keep checking and you just might get lucky!

XO,
Kathy



Comments

  1. A wonderful post for those who know it is never to early to get that perfect present for someone or for themselves because it may be gone by Christmas!

    I am offering 15% off on everything for my Christmas in July Sale (CIJ) which will run until the end of the month. Check it out at:
    www.etsy.com/shop/MyVintageWonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. I always appreciate it when a store that I shop at, lets me know that they are having a sale!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Perhaps you'll do a little shopping yourself? I just did! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some fabulous bargains out there, and our sellers have some gorgeous items. Thanks for featuring our turquoise Miss Elaine peignoir set. I think some Christmas shopping is in order!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Valerie, I am in vintage love with that turquoise Miss Elaine peignoir set. It would not be featured here if it were in a larger size, partly because it would have been long gone and partly because I would have been the one buying it! ha! ha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts