Patriotic Vintage Vixen Wear

What's a vintage vixen to wear to the big July 4th bash?  I know...I know.  Life is full of these kinds of difficult decisions.  Here, let me make it a little easier for you.  Tami, shop owner of Bombshell Kitten / OrangeWoody on Etsy, came up with these wonderful ideas (wish I'd thought of them first!) and put them all together in a fun, July 4th, Etsy Treasury List called... 





(be sure to click on the title to see the rest and find the stores offering these celebratory items for sale...)






And lastly,....what would the 4th be like, without these?  Greatly diminished, I'm afraid...




Have a great July 4th, everyone!

XO
Kathy

P.S.  Look!  You're wearing vintage lingerie as day wear, again... Did you notice?!  See what I mean about these gowns just screaming to be worn as dresses..... 






Comments

  1. What a great blog, these wonderful vintage items to celebrate the 4th of July and to wear all year long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,

      Happy 4th of July! Of course, you could also wear these as lingerie, right? LoL

      XO
      Kathy

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts