MarvelsVintage Year End Favorite

Good morning Kathy!

Thanks so much for the mention on the blog--I appreciate it. I am so glad you like that piece. I think it is a fun little gown, perfectly reminiscent of the time. We obtained it in a large estate sale lot that had something like fourteen or fifteen Olga's, and some other super cute vintage brands. This one really stood out to us. I hope it finds a good home.

As for one of my favorites, gosh, there are so many...here is a current one:




Isn't this just the perfect Christmas morning robe for opening those presents? Of course, now that the day is almost here, perhaps we should say that it is the perfect Valentine's robe? :-)

I quite agree.  And what can I say...I love anything with feathers. (:

Kathy

You can find MarvelsVintage and more vintage goodies here on Etsy.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts