Year End Favorites, continued....



I have to say I've been loving this set since I first saw it, so it was a no brainer for me to decide which one to pick .  Have you EVER seen such a cool and unusual peignoir set?  I seriously doubt it....



Another tough, but in the end, not so tough decision.  I mean, just look at it...double, etherial chiffon, wide, sexy black contrasting lace.  It looks so yummy, you could spread it on toast and eat it.



These little black slips from the 60's make the perfect LBD today.  I love this one especially because of the lace trim at the neck and the hemline that is ensconced in double chiffon.  Very sexy.


(Read her interview here.)

Chiffon crystal pleating at the bust and the hemline?  Oh my!  Delicious red hot color?  Uh-huh.  Additional ruffly edged trim?  Amazing.  And it's a Shadowline.



A little black velvet Bustier to keep you warm, in case you thought all lingerie was impractical.  Upcycled with a bit of lace...where it counts.



For those of you who actually like to sleep in your lingerie, imagine drifting off into dreamland in these...  All you need is a magic carpet.

I'll be back with more tomorrow.  So, stay tuned.  And let me know what you think...  Do I know how to pick 'em or what?

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Retro Glam Vintage's black 1960's slip in your end of the year favorites! I am honored to be in such great company!

    I really think that Kit Kat Caberet's red slip is hot...Hot...HOT!!! It really stands out!

    Thanks again and best of luck to you on the New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts