MyVintageWonderland Year End Favorite

Kathy, 

I have a whole bunch of favorites from team members! Since I am sure you do not want them all, I am giving you just one from Teresa's  IntimateRetreat shop:








Simply stunning 40's satin long gown and bed jacket.  This will make you feel that you have stepped into another time.  Exquisite scalloped lace detailing under the bust, at the neck line,  and on the sleeves and collar of the bed jacket, that is an applique set on the tiniest of netting.  So Jean Harlow...


It has been rough month, but the season of joy is to be celebrated always! Hope you and your family have a great one and a wonderful new year!

I so almost picked this as my favorite from her shop.  I'm really glad you did.  Thank you, Sandy.  I hope you and your family have a great holiday and a wonderful New Year, too.
XO
Kathy

For more vintage lingerie and other vintage goodies visit Sandy's shop MyVintageWonderland.

Comments

Popular Posts